Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Election time in New Brunswick

Being a graphic designer, the reason behind this blog was to do something else than work. I find it challenging to do this considering that we are at the end of a pretty quiet provincial election campaign. Very little orange - a lot of blue and red along our roads. I took this picture this morning (on the way to work again...) without thinking much of it. Now that I look closer at it, I am count 14 pictographs, symbols & logos - counting the Honda and GMC brands (which I think car manufacturers should pay us for displaying all over). Indeed, we are offering free advertising on top of what we pay for our vehicles...

Another day has gone by. At the end of this dirt road -> Home sweet home. Objects in Mirrors are indeed closer than they appear. I drive a hovercraft.

No comments :