Thursday, March 01, 2007

Emergency - Urgence

Yersterday, I slammed my right index finger in the door of the car, OUCH!, I was able to deal with the pain until last night. I went in the Emergency at 9 pm and walked out, still had my 10 fingers, at around 3 am. Since it’s not illegal to take pictures in a hospital, I figured I would make some type of photo essay.
Hier, j’ai fermé la portière de ma voiture sur mon index de la main droite, AYOYE ! La douleur fut supportable jusqu’en soirée alors j’ai visité une salle d’urgence. Je suis entré vers 21 h et j’en suis sorti vers 3 h du matin, avec mes dix doigts heureusement. Comme c’est pas encore interdit de prendre des photos dans les hopitaux, j’ai pensé faire un peu de photo-journalisme.

THE PARKING / LE STATIONNEMENT

THE ROADS SIGNS / LES PANNEAUX ROUTIERS

THE LIBRARY / LA BIBIOTHÈQUE
THE CUTBACKS / LES COUPURES BUDGÉTAIRES

1 comment :

Brian Cormier said...

Ouch is right! I hope your finger is better. Time for glasses? LOL